1.01.2011

This is an obligatory new years post made as I sit wishing sad things in the cold.

My resolution might have been to love more freely, or accomplish certain logistical outcomes.... if not for my newly and violently fearful heart.

With disgust I will admit all that I can resolve at this point is that I want to feel much less. There is no blame, no drastic causation.

Co-signing to a life of coldness feels fine right now. Maybe I should get out of the below freezing weather, but the frigid silence creeping into my toes is excessively comforting.

This is all horribly personal nonsense. I've neglected writing for the last month after my most invested literary pursuit suffered a casualty in the form of an unfamiliar friend. I suppose this garbled phone fabricated message might be the only thing I am capable of.

Malfunctioning human -out.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

2 comments:

  1. through casualties new life is born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when you feel like coldness is the solution to pain.

    It makes me sad.

    I miss you. I wish I could have seen you before you left again.

    ReplyDelete